Moku:Lab’s Waveform Generator enables users to generate two independent waveforms with a sampling rate of 1 GSa/s, a maximum frequency of 250 MHz and a output voltage range of ± 1 V into 50 Ω. Select between sine, square, ramp, pulsed or DC waveform shapes. Modulate the phase, frequency or amplitude, or generate triggered bursts or sweeps from an internal or external source.
What are my options for triggered burst mode?
- Start mode: start generating a signal from a trigger event.
- N cycle mode: Output a predefined number of oscillations for a given signal.
- Gated mode: Turn your output on/off depending on your trigger.
What is the maximum rate at which I can save data, and how many points can I save?
Triggered Sweep Mode allows you to automatically sweep the frequency of your signal by setting a start frequency, a stop frequency and sweep duration. The source of trigger events can be selected from the following options:
- Internal: Trigger from an internally generated signal.
- Channel: Trigger from the waveform characteristics of the other channel
- ADC: Trigger from the analog inputs
- External: Trigger from the TTL compatible EXT input on the back panel.