FPGAs have advanced to the point where we can leverage their real-time parallel computing to implement the processing needed for test and measurement equipment. FPGAs can also be rapidly reconfigured, enabling one piece of hardware to switch between instruments. In this webinar, we will use Moku:Lab to demonstrate the flexibility of FPGA-based equipment and several instruments, including an Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Frequency Response Analyzer, and Lock-In Amplifier. Combined with user scripting and remote automation capabilities, this technology approach brings a new level of agility and flexibility to users and drastically reduces development cycles and cost.
What we covered
- FPGAs (why in test and measurement)
- Sample case use of FPGA instruments in Moku:Lab
- Explore productivity benefits of a modern test user interface
- Q&A at end of webinar
- Title: Flexible Test & Measurement Equipment, A Dynamic Use of FPGAs
- Date recorded: Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Speaker: Huntington Wagner
Register for immediate access
You’ll recieve an email with immediate access to the webinar recording.