iPad App — Update Log
Moku:Lab iPad App version 1.6
This version includes new features, performance enhancements, and full support for Python, LabVIEW and Matlab APIs.
- Moku:Oscilloscope now has XY mode as an option in the math channel, and a new Gaussian interpolation mode, which reduces ringing artefacts on non-band-limited signals.
- Moku:Phasemeter has a new option to change the phase of output signals, and can plot phase timeseries and spectra in units of cycles, degrees or radians.
- The monitor graphs in Moku:LockInAmplifier, Moku:PIDController and Moku:DigitalFilterBox now support cursors and measurements, and have an improved min-max rendering display.
- Moku:DigitalFilterBox has an improved signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and improved calculation of filter coefficients to avoid saturation.
- You can now set the voltage threshold for triggering from inputs and outputs in burst and sweep mode in Moku:WaveformGenerator.
- Improved stability and reliability of data logging.
- WiFi connectivity: Moku:Lab can now create and wireless access point and connect to an external WiFi network simultaneously. Choose your WiFi network from a list of available networks instead of having to type in the name manually. Connecting to a network is also faster and the connection stability has been improved.
- USB connectivity: you can now connect to your Moku:Lab to a PC via USB, or to your iPad using an iPad camera adapter.
- iOS Files integration: the Moku:Lab app is now fully integrated with Apple’s Files app on iOS 11. Save data and log files on your iPad, then upload them to your computer or send them to third-party cloud services like Google Drive, Baidu, Microsoft One Drive, Amazon Drive, or Box.
- Minor bugfixes, interface improvements and performance enhancements.
We want to hear from you! If you have feedback, bug reports or feature requests, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org