iPad App — Update Log
Moku:Lab iPad App version 1.7.4
Oct 24, 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of our latest instrument, the Laser Lock Box!
Laser Lock Box (New instrument)
- This instrument can be used to stabilize a laser’s frequency to a reference cavity or atomic transition using high-performance modulation locking techniques.
- Generate and output modulation signals at up to 200 MHz
- Demodulate the input signal with an internal or external local oscillator including a phase-locked loop option
- Scan across resonances with sawtooth or triangle waveforms at up to
- Quickly lock to any zero-crossing in the error signal using the
- Filter the demodulated input signal with up to fourth order
infinite-impulse response filters
- Individually configure fast and slow PID controllers
- Observe signals at different stages in the signal processing chain
using an in-built oscilloscope
Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Now supports triggering, with N-cycle and Start burst modes which can be triggered using an external trigger signal.
- You now have full control over the number of points, update rate and interpolation of waveforms.
- There is also a new cardiac waveform for simulating ECG patterns, and a new graphical piecewise equation editor which makes building custom waveforms easier than ever.
Digital Filter Box
- Adds extended ranges for lowpass, highpass and bandstop filters, allowing corner frequencies up to six orders of magnitude below the sampling rate.
- New-look main menu with options to connect to a recently-used device, switch instruments directly or open the file manager to view, upload and share data files on your device.
- Minor bugfixes, interface improvements and performance enhancements.
We want to hear from you! If you have feedback, bug reports or feature requests, please send them to email@example.com